- BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL 9am-6pm (access code required for late arrivals)
Please book and pay before arriving, to ensure access.
JULY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS: Very limited amount of sites are available during winter,as sites have been top-dressed with soil. Please do not drive or camp on these areas, as we need to get it ready for summer. Most sites along foreshore and 90's are not usable.
Best to book prior to arrival as the office is not always manned during winter.
- CUP WEEKEND 3-7 Nov: Nearly full.
- DEC/JAN 2018: Full, cancellation list available.
- NO PETS
- NO CASH PAYMENTS
- FIRES allowed ONLY in a drum, during winter. Limited drums for $10 a stay.
- WATER is untreated, please bring own supply
The Walkerville Camping Reserve is situated right on the foreshore overlooking the beach, a quiet and peaceful location for families and friends. Look out across the water to the mountainous peaks of Wilsons Promontory, while behind you thick native bush rises up into the foothills
CFA Fire Warnings
Bear Gully Camping (BOOK YOUR STAY)
Cape Liptrap Coastal Park