- BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL 9am-6pm (access code required for late arrivals)
Please book and pay before arriving, to ensure access.
Best to book prior to arrival as the office is not always manned during winter.
- QUEENS BIRTHDAY 9-12 June: Please book before arrival.
- CUP WEEKEND 3-7 Nov: Nearly full.
- NO PETS
- NO CASH PAYMENTS
- FIRES allowed ONLY in a drum, during winter. Limited drums for $10 a stay.
- WATER is untreated, please bring own supply
The Walkerville Camping Reserve is situated right on the foreshore overlooking the beach, a quiet and peaceful location for families and friends. Look out across the water to the mountainous peaks of Wilsons Promontory, while behind you thick native bush rises up into the foothills
CFA Fire Warnings
Bear Gully Camping (BOOK YOUR STAY)
Cape Liptrap Coastal Park